Unseasonal dry weather conditions continue – only 16.2 mm (0.6 inches) of precipitation was recorded in the past week We continue to lower harvest age as fruit reaches maturity faster under these conditions, which result in more ripe pineapples for distribution and enjoyment. Weather experts are predicting a “La Nina” year – this could mean a milder winter. More Here
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple