- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
- Pina Colada Green Smoothie
- Ring in the New Year with Lucky Pineapple
- The Perfect Pineapple Holiday Decor
- Chestnut Hill Farms Sponsors Team Rynkeby
- Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Perfect Pineapple Holiday Ham
- Easy and Delicious Pineapple Casserole
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Holiday Hospitality 101: Pineapple Decor + Spiced Pineapple
Tag Archives: pies
What’s the best part about the upcoming holiday season? The answer is as easy as, well, pie, actually!
Homemade, baked goods are one of the many wonderful traditions Thanksgiving and Christmas – literally – bring to the table. Today’s recipe shows us exactly why.
Hot out of the oven from Fork Vs Spoon is a Pineapple Pie recipe that is sure to add to the list of favorite pies on your holiday spread later this year.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated White Sugar
- 12 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, diced, and frozen.
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Shortening
- ½ Cup Ice Cold Water
- 1 – 20 ounce Can Crushed Pineapple with juice
- ½ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- pinch of salt