· A second consecutive week with improved climatic conditions.
· Well distributed light showers brought 45.1 mm (1.8 inches) of precipitation.
· Air and soil temperatures increased to normal levels.
· Most of our fruit is harvested at 21 weeks after forcing (WAF).
· Pineapple volumes out of Costa Rica are very low.
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- Fall in Costa Rica
- Healthy Halloween Treats
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ
- Fall Pineapple Recipes for the Whole Family