· A second consecutive week with improved climatic conditions.
· Well distributed light showers brought 45.1 mm (1.8 inches) of precipitation.
· Air and soil temperatures increased to normal levels.
· Most of our fruit is harvested at 21 weeks after forcing (WAF).
· Pineapple volumes out of Costa Rica are very low.
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade