· A second consecutive week with improved climatic conditions.
· Well distributed light showers brought 45.1 mm (1.8 inches) of precipitation.
· Air and soil temperatures increased to normal levels.
· Most of our fruit is harvested at 21 weeks after forcing (WAF).
· Pineapple volumes out of Costa Rica are very low.
- A Perfect Pineapple Fourth of July
- Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
- The Summer of Pineapple
- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community