5 Ingredient Smoothie Bowl
Start Your Day With A Pineapple Mango Smoothie Bowl
The weekend is approaching, and you finally have time in the morning to cook breakfast in your own kitchen. What will it be today? You could prepare a classic breakfast, like a bagel or pastry, scrambled eggs, or a traditional breakfast sampler. You might crave something easy, like cereal or a piece of toast.
You could also prepare something that is lighter, tastier and more healthy: our pineapple mango smoothie bowl. It’s the perfect recipe for a delicious breakfast.
Why Are Smoothie Bowls So Popular?
Smoothie bowls are the perfect treat: they’re easy to make and fuel your body with vitamins and nutrients. When done right, smoothie bowls allow you to eat a delicious treat that allows you to feel fuller for longer, and provide you with nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that improve your health.
Smoothie bowls are easy to make and can be catered to your personal tastes and preferences. The equipment and ingredients needed to make a smoothie bowl are fairly accessible: they can be found at all major supermarkets, including Aldi, Costco, and your local supermarket. Most ingredients can be found there, as well.
For organic ingredients, and ones that are harder to find, we recommend finding and purchasing them from ALDI. ALDI sells healthy, affordable, organic food. The retailer offers weekly deals and sales that allow you to save money.
What Toppings Can I Add To A Smoothie Bowl?
The team at Chestnut Hill Farms has created a list of toppings that complement our pineapple mango smoothie bowl. We hope this list helps you decide what to add to your tropical smoothie bowl:
- Fresh fruit, including apples, strawberries, blueberries, banana, kiwi, or any other preferred fruit.
- Dried fruit
- Cinnamon or cinnamon sugar
- Sliced or shredded coconut
- Coconut flakes
- Chopped mango
- Pumpkin seeds
- Your choice of nuts, including almonds, pistachios and walnuts.
- Peanut butter
- 1 cup of chopped Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect Pineapple
- ¾ cup chopped mango
- ¾ cup of a milk of your choice (including, but not limited to, dairy-based milk, almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, and more)
- ⅓ cup of crushed ice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Perfect Pineapple Mango Bowl Recipe
- Combine chopped pineapple, mango, choice of dairy, ice and honey in a blender. Feel free to add any other ingredients that aren’t listed in this recipe–smoothie bowls are easily customized.
- Blend until the fruits are well mixed and the texture of the smoothie is smooth and creamy.
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with your choice of granola, blueberry, pineapple slices, and coconut, or whatever else you want to add.
Stay Connected with Chestnut Hill Farms
Want more pineapple recipes sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.