- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
Tag Archives: smoothie bowl
A Simple, Healthy and Delicious Recipe
Need a quick, healthy way to jumpstart your day? This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl gives you a satisfying start with a tropical twist in just a few easy steps.
1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
1 cup strawberries
1.5 cup almond or coconut milk
To create your smoothie bowl, first core and slice your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple. Next, in a blender, add the pineapple, banana, strawberries, choice of milk and ice if desired. Blend on low speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Next, simply add the toppings of your choice. Almonds or chocolate bits make a perfect pairing!
Check out some more bowl recipes here.