- Is Pineapple Safe for Dogs?
- Start the New Year With a Healthy Detox
- How to Trim the Perfect Pineapple Christmas Tree
- ‘Tis the Season Holiday Gift Guide
- Make Your Holiday Season Sweeter with Pineapple
- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
Tag Archives: smoothie bowl
5 Ingredient Smoothie Bowl
As warmer weather approaches, we’re looking for some delicious drinks to cool us off. We think this Pineapple Mango Smoothie Bowl will do just the trick!(more…)
A Simple, Healthy and Delicious Recipe
Need a quick, healthy way to jumpstart your day? This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl gives you a satisfying start with a tropical twist in just a few easy steps.
1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
1 cup strawberries
1.5 cup almond or coconut milk
To create your smoothie bowl, first core and slice your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple. Next, in a blender, add the pineapple, banana, strawberries, choice of milk and ice if desired. Blend on low speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Next, simply add the toppings of your choice. Almonds or chocolate bits make a perfect pairing!
Check out some more bowl recipes here.