· Definitely the driest week of the year with no precipitation recorded
· Unseasonable cold night temperatures continue
· Slowing down the fruit maturation process
· Continuing to raise the specter of stress inducing “natural flowering”(NDF)
· Farms to continue to adjust harvest age
· Quality parameters improved dramatically from prior weeks
· NDF harvest commences and we prepare for the biggest pineapple consumption period of the year as weather turns warm in the northern hemisphere!
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade