The Perfect Pineapple Production Report 2020: Week 4
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- A seasonal change in our climate
- Intense showers from mid-week accumulated 107.3 mm ( 4.2 inches) of rainfall
- Minimum temperature dropped with some evenings slightly above 20 ºC (68 ºF)
- These conditions continue to delay the fruit maturation process so management adjusts harvest age
- 60% of the fruit harvested at 21 WAF
- 40 % of the fruit harvested at 20 WAF
- Quality parameters, in spite of weather variables, improved
- 90% of our fruit with sugar content between 13.5 and 15.5
- External coloration also improved
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink