The Perfect Pineapple Production Report Week 50
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- A front rolled into the region around mid-week (it was bound to happen)
- Accumulated 176.6 mm ( 7 inches) of precipitation with overcast skies
- But temperatures were not impacted & remained stable
- Harvest age continued to be reduced – 56.3% harvested at 20 WAF and balance at 21 WAF.
- Even so, average sugar content rose above 15 brix and pulp firmness improved.
- Significant volume harvested to meet the Holiday demand.
More Here. Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink