The Perfect Pineapple Report 2022: Week 10
Click here to read this week’s farm report.
- This week’s weather was very dry, hot, and sunny during the day, but the nights were very cold, perhaps the lowest night temperatures of the season.
- Weather data seems to indicate a larger than usual and somewhat late natural bloom this year.
- Soil preparation work and the formation of raised beds for the new plantations have been restarted. The remaining good agricultural practices continue normally and as planned.
- Flavor, taste, and aroma continued very acceptable and improving.
- The external color of the fruit improved slightly as well as the internal coloration of the pulp.
This entry was posted in This Week at the Farm
. Bookmark the permalink