·Precipitation increased to 80 mm ( 3.2 inches).
·Sunny mornings followed by rainy and overcast afternoons.
·Harvest age is being adjusted to adapt to climatic conditions.
·A nationwide strike called for this week 37 threatened disruption of logistic services.
·Costa Rican authorities have the situation under control.
·Airports, ports and highways operating normally.
- A Perfect Pineapple Fourth of July
- Perfect Pineapple Father’s Day Recipes
- The Summer of Pineapple
- DIY Pineapple-Mint Infused Water
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Pineapples in the Hospitality and Food Industry
- How to Cut a Pineapple with a Pineapple Corer
- St. Patrick’s Day Pineapple Punch
- Brighten Your Plate for National Nutrition Month 2019
- Giving Back to Our Costa Rica Community