·Precipitation increased to 80 mm ( 3.2 inches).
·Sunny mornings followed by rainy and overcast afternoons.
·Harvest age is being adjusted to adapt to climatic conditions.
·A nationwide strike called for this week 37 threatened disruption of logistic services.
·Costa Rican authorities have the situation under control.
·Airports, ports and highways operating normally.
- Pineapple Purchase Trends of 2018
- Slice and Dice the Perfect Pineapple
- Easy & Elegant Holiday Table Decor
- Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- Fall in Costa Rica
- Healthy Halloween Treats
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports the Fight Against Cancer
- National Pineapple Month
- How to Carve Halloween Pina
- Fall Pineapple FAQ