·Precipitation increased to 80 mm ( 3.2 inches).
·Sunny mornings followed by rainy and overcast afternoons.
·Harvest age is being adjusted to adapt to climatic conditions.
·A nationwide strike called for this week 37 threatened disruption of logistic services.
·Costa Rican authorities have the situation under control.
·Airports, ports and highways operating normally.
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- Pineapple Football Season Recipes
- 137 Years of Labor Day Celebrations
- Kid-Friendly Pineapple Crafts
- Superfood Pineapple Smoothie Recipes
- Send off Summer with a Labor Day Party