- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
Tag Archives: royal wedding
Royal Wedding Party Ready with the Perfect Pineapple
On May 19, 2018, Prince Harry and fiancée Meghan Markle will marry in St George’s Chapel at Winsdor Castle. The Royal Wedding is a day for celebration and love in the UK and throughout the rest of the world. The cake they will be having is a lemon elderflower bake incorporating flavors of spring, which gives everyone else a valid reason to enjoy some delicious cake on this day too. Here are some delicious and fun ways to incorporate our pineapples (fit for royalty!) into celebrations for the Royal Wedding this year.