- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
- The Traveling Pineapple: Canada
- 10 Health Facts That Will Make You Fall for Pineapple
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- How to Carve a Halloween Pineapple in 3 Easy Steps!
- This Week at the Source: Week 35
- 5 Reasons Why Pineapples are the New Halloween Pumpkin
- Pineapple Banana Orange Popsicles
- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
Tag Archives: chicken
Winter is in full swing for those Perfect Pineapple™ fans located in the North and we’re pretty sure the weather has you dreaming for a summer vacation right about now!
Create your own beach getaway for dinner tonight. With the help of The Recipe Critic, you can be whisked away to the islands of Hawaii in a little over an hour. Talk about being in two places at once!
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup canola oil
- Sweet Hawaiian Ingredients:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
This Baked Sweet Hawaiian Chicken recipe gives traditional baked chicken a sweet and tangy pineapple taste. You’ll be dreaming of Hawaii with every bite.