- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Bites: Pineapple Bacon Poppers
- The Perfect Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
Tag Archives: dinner
Winter is in full swing for those Perfect Pineapple™ fans located in the North and we’re pretty sure the weather has you dreaming for a summer vacation right about now!
Create your own beach getaway for dinner tonight. With the help of The Recipe Critic, you can be whisked away to the islands of Hawaii in a little over an hour. Talk about being in two places at once!
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup canola oil
- Sweet Hawaiian Ingredients:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained
This Baked Sweet Hawaiian Chicken recipe gives traditional baked chicken a sweet and tangy pineapple taste. You’ll be dreaming of Hawaii with every bite.
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack Frost nipping at your nose. Yuletide carols being sung by a choir. And folks…clamoring for some traditional Christmas ham?
So it doesn’t rhyme. But it’s true! Christmas ham is an American tradition. Sure, every region does things a little differently, but a staple of an American Christmas – like the trees and the presents – is a sweet, glazed, succulent ham.
Mmm. Our mouth is starting to water just thinking about it! And everyone knows that the best hams, while recipes might vary from family to family, they all have one thing in common: pineapple.
If you’re looking to try out a new recipe or just shake it up a bit, this contest-winning submission from TasteofHome.com is pretty on point.
What you’ll need:
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 6 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple or a fresh Perfect Pineapple
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Maraschino cherries
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 2 hours
MAKES: 16 servings