- Chestnut Hill Farms Sponsors Team Rynkeby
- Holiday Party Skewers with Ham, Pineapple & Mozzarella
- Perfect Pineapple Holiday Ham
- Easy and Delicious Pineapple Casserole
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
- Holiday Hospitality 101: Pineapple Decor + Spiced Pineapple
- Providing Compassion and Support for our Community and our World
- Make Your Own Pineapple Candy Corn
- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
Tag Archives: fruit
Heavy downpours during mid-week left us with 138 mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall, and the quality of fruit is maintaining a high standard as in prior weeks. Plantation and all husbandry practices are in good form. Happy November!
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
Curious to see how Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect pineapples travel the world? Check out our recent trip to Japan and South Korea, where our fruit is now available in stores. Our pineapples are carefully shipped and tracked throughout the world through our wonderful employees. In addition, we use a meticulous traceability coding program to pinpoint the origin and track the journey of all of our pineapples from the time of harvest to the final destination. Our analysts additionally manage a digital file, which is maintained containing a complete list of all activities carried out from planting to harvest. For more information on our shipping and safety practices, click here.
Adventures of the Traveling Pineapple
Our pineapples travel all around the world from the farms of Costa Rica. Most recently we were in Canada hand-delivering fresh fruit with quality inspections and care. We believe in customer relationships, and with that ensuring that the perfect pineapple is just right for our stores and distributors. Check out some photos below of some of our recent travels to Canada, and stay tuned for more photos and updates as our pineapples travel around the world.