- Shake It Up with “The Perfect Pineapple” Punch
- The Traveling Pineapple: Asia
- The Traveling Pineapple: Canada
- 10 Health Facts That Will Make You Fall for Pineapple
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- How to Carve a Halloween Pineapple in 3 Easy Steps!
- This Week at the Source: Week 35
- 5 Reasons Why Pineapples are the New Halloween Pumpkin
- Pineapple Banana Orange Popsicles
- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
Tag Archives: farming
Curious to see how Chestnut Hill Farms Perfect pineapples travel the world? Check out our recent trip to Japan and South Korea, where our fruit is now available in stores. Our pineapples are carefully shipped and tracked throughout the world through our wonderful employees. In addition, we use a meticulous traceability coding program to pinpoint the origin and track the journey of all of our pineapples from the time of harvest to the final destination. Our analysts additionally manage a digital file, which is maintained containing a complete list of all activities carried out from planting to harvest. For more information on our shipping and safety practices, click here.
Adventures of the Traveling Pineapple
Our pineapples travel all around the world from the farms of Costa Rica. Most recently we were in Canada hand-delivering fresh fruit with quality inspections and care. We believe in customer relationships, and with that ensuring that the perfect pineapple is just right for our stores and distributors. Check out some photos below of some of our recent travels to Canada, and stay tuned for more photos and updates as our pineapples travel around the world.