- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
- The Myth of the Green Pineapple
- The Ultimate Pineapple #BowlGoals
- Combat Colds with a Delicious Pineapple Dessert
- How to Cut a Pineapple in 4 Easy Steps
- Protect Yourself from Cold and Flu Season with Super Pineapple
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Bites: Pineapple Bacon Poppers
- The Perfect Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Year-long Benefits
Tag Archives: pineapple farm
This has been the driest week yet in 2018, with only 21.3 mm (1 inch) of rainfall recorded. We seem to be transitioning into the dry period usually extending from March through May, however the average minimum temperature dropped to 20.2º C (68.4º F). Some nights we had the thermometer drop below the 20ºC (68 ºF) mark. Harvest age increases continue as we attempt to improve internal maturity parameters.
Easter promotions are being allocated, please contact your Sales Manager!
Chestnut Hill has worked to provide a sustainable farming practice and supportive workplace for our people behind the perfect pineapple, including social programs and environmental efforts to better our community and our world.
Our farms are the primary source of employment in the regions where our pineapple is grown, therefore we work to help grow these communities through the construction of infrastructure to the maintenance of schools and churches. These areas are our people, and we are proud to be a part of this community here in Costa Rica.
Heavy downpours during mid-week left us with 138 mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall, and the quality of fruit is maintaining a high standard as in prior weeks. Plantation and all husbandry practices are in good form. Happy November!
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.