- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods
- Celebrate Earth Day with Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- A Fresh Take on Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Easter Celebrations Start with Pineapple and Ham
- Feel, Smell, See: 3 Steps to Finding Your Perfect Ripe Pineapple
Tag Archives: pineapple farm
This has been the driest week yet in 2018, with only 21.3 mm (1 inch) of rainfall recorded. We seem to be transitioning into the dry period usually extending from March through May, however the average minimum temperature dropped to 20.2º C (68.4º F). Some nights we had the thermometer drop below the 20ºC (68 ºF) mark. Harvest age increases continue as we attempt to improve internal maturity parameters.
Easter promotions are being allocated, please contact your Sales Manager!
Chestnut Hill has worked to provide a sustainable farming practice and supportive workplace for our people behind the perfect pineapple, including social programs and environmental efforts to better our community and our world.
Our farms are the primary source of employment in the regions where our pineapple is grown, therefore we work to help grow these communities through the construction of infrastructure to the maintenance of schools and churches. These areas are our people, and we are proud to be a part of this community here in Costa Rica.
Heavy downpours during mid-week left us with 138 mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall, and the quality of fruit is maintaining a high standard as in prior weeks. Plantation and all husbandry practices are in good form. Happy November!
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.