Heavy downpours during mid-week left us with 138 mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall, and the quality of fruit is maintaining a high standard as in prior weeks. Plantation and all husbandry practices are in good form. Happy November!
Click here to receive this week’s full industry report.
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth
- Summertime Pineapple Lemonade
- Tips for a Pineapple Party This 4th of July
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Chestnut Hill Farms Supports World’s Largest Pineapple Pyramid Attempt
- Memorial Day Party with these Patriotic Pineapple Skewers
- Royal Wedding Pineapple Party Ideas
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Pineapple!
- Pineapples Make List of Most Healthy 15 Foods