- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: pineapple how to
PINE∙AP∙PLE COR∙ER: A Magical Handy Tool!
We all have seen the beautifully sliced pineapple rings at the supermarket, nicely shaped into round rings ready for those delicious summer recipes or simply a sweet juicy snack. Well, what if you could achieve the same look at home? All you need is a Chestnut Hill Pineapple and your new favorite gadget, the pineapple corer!
Finally! A tool that will make pineapple cutting easier…but wait, how do we use it?(more…)
Can’t tell if a pineapple is ripe? Ask these 3 questions.
Need a fruity snack right away? Pineapple is a great choice. Unlike many fruits, pineapples don’t continue to ripen after being picked – what you bring home from the store is what you’ll get! Unfortunately, thanks to their color variation, prickly exterior, and a few old wives’ tales, knowing if a pineapple is ripe can be difficult. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to make sure you always get the perfect pineapple. Next time you’re on the hunt for the tangy tropical fruit, ask yourself these three questions:(more…)