- Superbug may have met its match….the Pineapple
- “If You like Piña Coladas…”
- Gimme’ Some Southern Hospitality
- It’s a Bird. It’s a Plane. It’s the Superfruit!
- Chestnut Hill Farms Participates in Fruit Logistica
- Pineapple is in the air!
- The Secret Gene
- Sweet Escape
- The Power of Bromelain!
- Get Your Daily Dose of Fruits & Vegetables
Tag Archives: appetizers
As you’re reading this, today, Monday, November 23, I can bet that you are either one of two people:
“Person A”: You have EVERYTHING set for Thanksgiving. Whether you’re hosting the entire affair or you’re a generous family member bringing a dish, you’ve got it covered. Ingredients were bought a few days ago and you can’t wait to get in the kitchen and get to work. Or…
“Person B”: You came here looking for a miracle, because you haven’t even given a thought to what you’re supposed to bring to your mother’s house come Thursday.
If you’re Person A , we’re sure you whipped up something both delicious and ambitious like a….Pineapple Casserole for example.
If you’re Person B, don’t worry. We’ve got something just for you!
Baked in AZ swears this is the best cheese ball they’ve ever had. (Tasty? Check!) And it seems pretty easy to make. (A quick run to the store and 30 minutes at home? Check!) Plus, it’s a real tried and true homemade recipe that features PINEAPPLES. (Mom will love it and so do we. Double Check!).
Here’s what you’ll need:
PINEAPPLE & PECAN CHEESE BALL
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
Don’t stress. It will all work out. Plus, if you really don’t have time to make anything – a simple pineapple always does the trick. 🙂