- Pineapples and Charleston: A Love Affair with Hospitality
- The Sloths Living Among Perfect Pineapples
- The Best Pineapple Tart Recipes of All Time
- Are Pink Pineapples Natural and Safe?
- Marketing Pineapples for Increased Demand this Spring
- Irish Pineapple Bread Pudding
- How Pineapples Can Help You Shift to Waterless Beauty
- How to Grow Your Own Perfect Pineapple Plant
- Immune System Benefits of Pineapple
- Pineapple For Heart Health
Tag Archives: appetizers
It’s finally football season, so you know what that means: tailgates, barbecues, and delicious pineapple appetizers (pineapp-etizers, if you will)! This year, we can look forward to some intense face-offs: the SEC Championship on December 7th, 2019, the College Football National Championship on January 13th, 2020, and the 54th Super Bowl on February 2nd, 2020. At your tailgate, what better way to spice up your table and spoil your party guests than with these scrumptious pineapple apps? As you plan your party, check out these football season recipes that will give you all the energy you’ll need to cheer for your team.(more…)
As you’re reading this, today, Monday, November 23, I can bet that you are either one of two people:
“Person A”: You have EVERYTHING set for Thanksgiving. Whether you’re hosting the entire affair or you’re a generous family member bringing a dish, you’ve got it covered. Ingredients were bought a few days ago and you can’t wait to get in the kitchen and get to work. Or…
“Person B”: You came here looking for a miracle, because you haven’t even given a thought to what you’re supposed to bring to your mother’s house come Thursday.
If you’re Person A , we’re sure you whipped up something both delicious and ambitious like a….Pineapple Casserole for example.
If you’re Person B, don’t worry. We’ve got something just for you!
Baked in AZ swears this is the best cheese ball they’ve ever had. (Tasty? Check!) And it seems pretty easy to make. (A quick run to the store and 30 minutes at home? Check!) Plus, it’s a real tried and true homemade recipe that features PINEAPPLES. (Mom will love it and so do we. Double Check!).
Here’s what you’ll need:
PINEAPPLE & PECAN CHEESE BALL
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onions, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
Don’t stress. It will all work out. Plus, if you really don’t have time to make anything – a simple pineapple always does the trick. 🙂