- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
- Colorful Foods for a Healthy New Year
- How to Make the Perfect Pineapple Jam
- Add Pineapple Water to Your Daily Routine
Tag Archives: bromelian
Dental Benefits of Pineapples
Listen Up! You May Want to Add Pineapple to Your Dental Routine as There Are Many Benefits.
We all strive for that perfect white healthy smile by using whitening toothpaste or treatments to at-home remedies. But did you know that the secret for a radiant smile might just lay in eating pineapple?(more…)
Posted in Tips & Tall Tales Tagged bromelian, Dental, health benefits, health benefits of pineapple, pineapple, Smile, Teeth
The Power of Bromelain!
It’s cold and flu season and you are trying your best to avoid getting sick at all costs this winter season. Did you know that you have the secret ingredient right in front of you?
What is this magical medicinal remedy? Bromelain. Bromelain is a very important topic around Lloyd’s Corner since it has the power to cure many ailments. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, bromelain reduces mucus in the throat and nose. It also reduces those pesky, never-ending coughs. If you also feel that you are swelling up due to a fever, bromelain with reduce inflammation and swelling.
Want more information on the secret powers of bromelain? Click here to read more about University of Maryland Medical Center’s study.