- Sheet Pan Perfect Pineapple Ham
- Can A Pineapple Really Live Under the Sea?
- Say Aloha to Our Hawaiian-style Ham and Pineapple Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Joy, Hanukkah, and Pineapple Kugel
- What are China’s Pineapple Science Awards?
- Fuel Up with Paleo Pineapple Fried Rice
- Best Gluten-Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Piña Colada Pie in a Jar
- Slow Cooking Your Pineapple This Fall
- Make Your Own Pineapple Cocktail Keg
Tag Archives: food preparation
How to Make Sure Your Pineapple is Clean and Safe to Eat
Pineapple, along with other fruits and vegetables, is highly nutritious and can help keep you strong and healthy. Full of vitamin C, bromelain, and other vitamins and minerals, pineapple is a powerhouse of nutrition that some experts say can boost your immune system and help your body fight off disease.
To ensure you receive only the benefits of pineapple, it is imperative that you take steps to clean your fruit and practice food safety. We’ve partnered with our friends at Produce Marketing Association to share these four key steps of food safety, established by the U.S. FDA, which are critical to preventing foodborne illness.(more…)