- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: food safety
How to Make Sure Your Pineapple is Clean and Safe to Eat
Pineapple, along with other fruits and vegetables, is highly nutritious and can help keep you strong and healthy. Full of vitamin C, bromelain, and other vitamins and minerals, pineapple is a powerhouse of nutrition that some experts say can boost your immune system and help your body fight off disease.
To ensure you receive only the benefits of pineapple, it is imperative that you take steps to clean your fruit and practice food safety. We’ve partnered with our friends at Produce Marketing Association to share these four key steps of food safety, established by the U.S. FDA, which are critical to preventing foodborne illness.(more…)