- Add Pineapple to your Thanksgiving Cornucopia
- Why Do People Get Sick in the Winter?
- Pineapple Production in Costa Rica
- Celebrating The Day of Masquerade
- Healthy Pineapple Snacks for Fall
- National Pineapple Month
- 3 Delicious Ways to Feature Pineapple at Your End of Summer BBQ
- Three Easy and Healthy 10 Minute Snacks Your Kids Will Love.
- The Perfect Summertime Picnic
- Celebrate National Grilling Month with Grilled Pineapple
Tag Archives: thanksgiving ideas
Move Aside the Candied Yams and Make Room for Sweet Pineapple
We can practically smell the bird roasting in the oven, which means Thanksgiving is just around the corner! It is the perfect time to gather with loved ones in the spirit of giving thanks and to enjoy the beautiful harvest. As you dust off the family cookbook, check out three favorite Thanksgiving menu staples with a twist.
But before we get into the details, a little history lesson…
You may be asking, is pineapple considered a thanksgiving ingredient? Yes, it is!(more…)