A Refreshing Warm Weather Treat
Looking for an extra delicious way to stay hydrated? Pineapple-Mint infused water is a smooth sip of summer in a glass. Easy to make, pineapple water is perfect for outdoor entertaining and is packed with health benefits!
Benefits of Drinking Pineapple Water
Fruit-infused water is a healthy and fresh alternative to other flavored drinks packed with sugars and artificial flavoring. Pineapple water is light, unsweetened and doesn’t have the acidity of regular pineapple. Consequently, it is delicious and easy on even the most delicate stomachs.
Pineapple water contains all the anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties of pineapples. Sip on a tall glass of pineapple-infused water knowing the bromelain in pineapples helps kickstart your liver into synthesizing vitamins and proteins. This sweet drink is packed with enzymes and antioxidants to cleanse your body and promote healthy digestion.
Although this tropical treat is delicious at any time of day, it is the most effective first thing in the morning. Why? An empty stomach will better absorb all the good nutrients pineapple has to offer!
Bonus: The added mint aids digestion and combats headaches!
Pineapple-Mint Infused Water Recipe
- 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple
- 4 cups water (1 liter)
- 2-4 sprigs fresh mint
- Dice the pineapple into large pieces. Check out our easy way to cut a pineapple!
- Place pineapple pieces and a few sprigs of mint in a large jar or jug with a wide opening.
- Pour 1 liter of water over the mint and pineapple.
- Cover the water with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the fridge. Let it infuse overnight.
- The following day, strain the water and keep refrigerated in between servings. Cheers!
- You can save the fruit after infusing for snacking or smoothies!
- Store pineapple water in the refrigerator for up to three days. However, this treat is best enjoyed sooner rather than later!