- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
- The Truth About Sugar
- Pineapple Ham: Easter’s Favorite Entree
- Stay Cool with Summer Pineapple Recipes
- Use Pineapple to Make a Butterfly Garden in Your Yard
- Breaking Ground: Women In Agriculture
- Sweeten Up Your Valentine’s Day
- Super Bowl Party Ready with The Perfect Pineapple
- Get the Party Started with Pineapple Fruit Dip!
- How to Make a Fruit Bouquet
Tag Archives: inflammation
5 Amazing Pineapple Health Facts for Benefits All Year Long
Did you know Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple is in season all year long, including winter?
Pineapple may be a tropical treat, however this delicious superfood from Chestnut Hill Farms is actually in-season and ready-to-eat all year round – including winter! Pineapple is an excellent source of immune-boosting goodness to keep colds at bay.
Check out the video below for 5 pineapple health facts you may not be as familiar with. (i.e., did you know pineapple can reduce eye fatigue? Rest your eyes on that!)
Posted in Featured, Latest News, Tips & Tall Tales Tagged bromelain, chestnut hill, chestnut hill farms, eye health, health, health fact, healthy, inflammation, pineapple, vitamin C