- Chestnut Hill Farms Launches Partnership to Provide Organic Fair-Trade Bananas to North America
- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
Tag Archives: health fact
How Eating This Tropical Fruit Could Help You Battle Illness
Many people are constantly seeking out ways to improve their health and bolster their immune systems. Thankfully, pineapple is a delicious way to add extra, valuable nutrition to your diet and, some experts say, prepare your body to ward off sickness. Plus, some believe this tropical superfood can even offer a natural remedy to help ease a cough or sore throat.(more…)
Is Sugar Found in Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health?
Nutrition can be a fickle beast. With countless fitness bloggers, nutrition gurus and exercise experts out there on the web, it can be difficult to decipher what foods will benefit your body and what foods with do more damage than good. Let us make it simple for you: think back to your younger years; to the years filled with nap times, gold stars and crayons. Now picture yourself spilling out those crayons to create a masterpiece in your art class. What if the box was filled entirely with black and white crayons instead of a wide array of dazzling tones? That wouldn’t create a very pretty picture at all.
Did you know Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple is in season all year long, including winter?
Pineapple may be a tropical treat, however this delicious superfood from Chestnut Hill Farms is actually in-season and ready-to-eat all year round – including winter! Pineapple is an excellent source of immune-boosting goodness to keep colds at bay.
Check out the video below for 5 pineapple health facts you may not be as familiar with. (i.e., did you know pineapple can reduce eye fatigue? Rest your eyes on that!)