- What Makes a Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple Special
- Winter Holiday Party Ideas
- Pineapple Recipes to Try At Your Next Party
- Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple: A Sweet Superfood Treat
- Chestnut Hill Farms Is Now Sustainably Grown Certified
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Use a Pineapple Crown
- A Trick-Free Healthy Dried Pineapple Treat
- Pineapple Halloween Party
- Pineapple Fall Recipes
- Pineapple Pizza: Is Pineapple a Good Pizza Topping?
Tag Archives: healthy snack
It’s not hard to see why pineapples are so great for eye health.
It’s no surprise that eating fruits and vegetables is good for you. We’ve all seen Popeye down a can of spinach for energy and strength, and “an apple a day…” is a phrase anyone could complete. But what about pineapple? The sweet and tangy fruit has plenty of health benefits to offer and research suggests it may be particularly beneficial for eye health.(more…)
Enjoy the ultimate gift this holiday season- the gift of good health! Our Cinnamon Roasted Pineapple recipe is about to rock your world. These sweet, juicy bites taste like a treat and deliver a rainbow of benefits to keep you healthy through the holidays. It’s all about combining the vitamins and nutrients of our Chestnut Hill Farms perfect pineapples with the superfood elements of cinnamon. As we usher in the winter season, this cinnamon roasted pineapple recipe will keep you in the holiday spirit.(more…)